A place to find ramblings of questionable sanity.

Monday 14 March 2011

OPI Katy Perry Collection

Sooooo I accidentally bought some nail polishes today... BUT THEY WERE SO WORTH IT!


From left to right they are:
Black Shatter (which I have a picture of later on)
Teenage Dream (an incredibly glittery, holographic pale pink)
The One That Got Away (a nice dark raspberry colour with fine glitter in it)
Last Friday Night (a pale periwinkle with very chunky blue and silver glitter)
Not Like the Movies (a greenish/silver/purple duochrome- more metallic than glittery)

Aren't they gooooorgeous?!?! I can't wait to try them all- especially Not Like the Movies. It reminds me of a Mac eyeshadow that I love- Club. Duochromes are the coolest.

I put on the Black Shatter the instant I got home, I was so excited and I'd heard so so much about it. The polish its over is GOSH's 517- Wild Lilac. I left one nail bare so you could see the polish without the Black Shatter. I think the effect was  pretty cool :


So I really shouldn't have bought all of these but... I had to cure the Monday blues somehow, right? I actually bought a back up of the Black Shatter because its LE and who knows when they'll come out with something like that again?

No comments:

Post a Comment