A place to find ramblings of questionable sanity.

Thursday 10 March 2011

Don Juan is a STUD

I know its boring that I keep rambling on about literature, but I've finally fine tuned my topic for my essay and I'm actually getting SO EXCITED (I AM SUCH A DORK.) I'm doing it on gender roles in Wuthering Heights vs Don Juan. Pretty intense, I know. I also know I should probably be acutally *writing* it as opposed to writing a blog post about it, but these things take time, haha.

I'm so pumped to go home this weekend. Cass has a tournament and I love working at her tournaments. Its the only time lately I really feel like I'm a part of some kind of group. I've kind of been a lone wolf, of late. Speaking of which, two of my best friends neglected to say happy birthday to me on my birthday :( I know I shouldn't still be sad about it but... you know, these things hurt more than you want them too. I'm such a baby sometimes.

I'm finally falling into a really good groove lately. For awhile coming to school seemed like such a huge hassle, but now I'm finally showing up and getting shit done. Its a good feeling, so hopefully I'll pass a few more classes than usual. That would make my mother ecstatic. And it'd be nice to be let back in next year, haha.

I guess I really don't have that much to say today. I'm just posting for the sake of posting. I don't think anyone is ever really going to read this blog, but that's just as well. Its kind of lame.

1 comment:

  1. When I first saw the title I thought it said Don Juan is an STD. Needles to say you should change the title now.

    ReplyDelete